Request for Transfer
Request for Transfer is an instruction sent via the electronic banking system of the domestic bank to debit an account held with another bank. The request may include payment instructions, such as Intercompany payments, third party domestic or cross-border payments.
With Request for Transfer you can control your payments centrally. Via your own electronic banking system the solution offers one point of contact and simple access to all your accounts held abroad.
- Efficient liquidity management tool
- Single delivery system
- Improved operating efficiency
- Cost-effective payment structure
- Optimised payment administration
- Late cut-off times and same day value