Zero Balancing is a cash pooling service for the concentration of funds within a company, or a group of companies, into one account - the top account.
The balances of the sub-accounts are transferred to the top account at the end of each business day with original value days. The top account will therefore hold the overall net cash position of the company or group of companies
The top account is normally held by the parent company or a group treasury company. Any number of sub-accounts can be linked to the top account.
Sub-accounts are used for normal cash management transactions and are actual bank accounts.
- Improves your net interest
- Reduces your need for external financing
- Reduces your group's balance sheet
- Gives you access to the group's net liquidity
- Facilitates your administration
- Provides data on intercompany lending