Standardised and efficient payments
Corporate Access is a single point-of-entry solution covering File Transfer and Payables for out-going payments in XML format. It provides a uniform file interface covering all relevant types of domestic and cross-border transfers. It will first be available first to customers in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, with Finland and the Baltics included at a later date.
Corporate Access is fully SEPA compliant and is designed to eliminate the inefficiency of different payment processes and to reduce fraud risk. In addition, Corporate Access works in tandem with Corporate Netbank so you can monitor and control your payment flows with increased visibility.
Communication channels supported
Corporate Access provides a broad selection of file transfer communication methods to support your need for automated transmission of files. Corporate Access offers integration with the following communication channels: AS2, FTP/VPN, sFTP, SWIFTNet FileAct and Corporate Netbank. In the future, it is planned to add EBICS and Web Services.
- Ability to operate payments from local accounts
- One single technical interface
- Standard ISO20022 XML (version 3) implementation structure
- Compliant with regulatory legislation
- Automated payment and reconciliation processes
- Online option for viewing, cancelling and/or confirming payments
- One banking partner with one agreement
- Improved security solution
- One file format for Denmark, Norway and Sweden
ERP roll out information
One prerequisite for sending transactions in the new ISO20022 XML format is that the ERP-vendor has implemented the new format in their ERP-solution. Nordea’s solution is already available for customers in Sweden and both Norway and Denmark will follow during this year. Existing file formats in Finland and the Baltic countries are already SEPA-compliant so Corporate Access will come into scope for those countries after 2016. The current file format ISO20022 XML is already available for customers using Corporate eGateway. (Note: Current provided XML format differs between our services Corporate eGateway and Corporate Access Payables). This page will continuously be updated with relevant information for customers and ERP-vendors.
- Corporate Access File Transfer service description (pdf, 3 MB)
- Corporate Access Payables service description (pdf, 542 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix User guide & Message flow
(pdf, 1 MB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Sweden
(pdf, 529 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Norway
(pdf, 463 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Denmark (pdf, 513 KB)
- Corporate Access fact sheet
(pdf, 66 KB)
- Corporate Access FAQ (pdf, 148 KB)
Format and Implementation
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.001.001.03 CustomerCredit
(pdf, 639 KB) TransferInitiation
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 300 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.002.001.03 CustomerPayment
(pdf, 481 KB) StatusReport
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 278 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP camt.054.001.02 BankToCustomer
(pdf, 548 KB) DebitCreditNotification
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 364 KB)|
|Secure Envelope specification (pdf, 404 KB) (Description of file interface format and Secure Envelope with instructions on how to complete all fields and elements)||1.1|
|Certificate Management (pdf, 78 KB)||1.0|
Test tools, example files & schemas
Corporate Access test tool
- Test tool Corporate Access (Norway, Sweden, & Denmark)
- Test tool Secure Envelope
- Test tool - user guide (pdf, 575 KB)
Example certificate to use:
Corporate Access test certificate
Example files and envelopes:
- Corporate Access Payment Test file, pain.001 (PG1) (zip, 0 KB)
- Pain.001 v3 Examples Sweden (pdf, 651 KB)
- Pain.002 v3 Examples Status Report (pdf, 457 KB)
- Camt.054 v2 Examples Debit Notification Report Sweden (pdf, 361 KB)
- File reception status file, pain.002 (zip, 0 KB)
- Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (encoded) (txt, 3 KB)
- Enveloped – Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (enveloped) (zip, 1 KB)
- Signed – Enveloped - Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (SignedEnveloped) (zip, 3 KB)
Schema for Secure Envelope:
Standard ISO20022 XML Schemas:
Nordea’s Corporate Access service follows the standard ISO20022 XML schemas for all its files. The standard XML schemas can be found by using this external link to www.iso20022.org.
Web Services Protocol
Developed 3rd party integration solutions
Here you can see the 3rd party integration solutions which have been tested and implemented by the vendors.
Other vendors are also in the process of implementing the integration to Nordea’s Corporate Access and we will on a regular basis update the table when we have been informed by the vendor.
In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the new integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access, e.g. update of software from the vendor etc.
|Vendor Name||ERP/ TMS/ Software||ISO20022XML Payments||Secure Envelope||H2H Communication Protocols|
|Visma Enterprise||Visma Public A+
|Visma Software International|
|FS Technology||Safe link PFR||N||N||N||Y||SFTP|
Please be aware that the information is based on input from the vendors themselves. Nordea has not verified the information and therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information either. In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access.
All vendors who have tested and implemented an integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access and want to be listed above can click here to go to the web form.