Following the climate negotiations at COP21 in Paris, responsible investments may never have been higher on the global agenda. In Nordea’s newly published Responsible Investments Annual Report for 2015 (pdf, 1 MB) you can read more about the work and what we have done during 2015.
- We welcome the increased focus on responsible investments. Our top priority is to deliver returns with responsibility for our investors. The report exemplifies how we create value by integrating environmental, social and governance issues into our decision-making, as well as through stewardship and engagement, Sasja Beslik, Head of Responsible Investments at Nordea says.
In the report you can read about:
- How the Nordea Stars funds generates a long-term economic value
- Company sites visits and what they resulted in
- How garment companies mitigate risks in high-risk countries like Ethiopia
- Health and safety issues in companies based in Singapore, Manila and Jakarta
- And our focus areas: climate change, water, human rights and corruption
Read more in the report (pdf, 1 MB).
Read more news
About Nordea Responsibility
One of 14 founding members
A partnership in Denmark and Norway.
Press release Regulatory press release