Intragroup Exemptions from Margin Requirements

Denne side findes ikke på dit sprog, og derfor vises den på engelsk.
Nordea

Nordea Bank AB (publ) and certain of its subsidiaries disclose information on the application of exemptions from the requirement to post margin in relation to OTC derivative contracts in accordance with Article 11 of EMIR

Name of intragroup counterpartyLEIType of exemptionRelationship with intragroup counterpartyThe notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
Nordea Kredit Realkredit A/S52990080NNXXLC14OC65FullParent2,730
Nordea Hypotek AB (publ)5493000K2HPWIF6MFO29FullParent33,130
Nordea Mortgage Bank Plc7437001LESKGLAEOEU84FullParent33,980
Nordea Eiendomskreditt AS549300TTWFTM3HRP0618FullParent7,078
JSC Nordea Bank Russia529900AQ3GW4DUVQ7I64FullParent**102
Nordea Liv & Pension, LivforsikringsseIskab A/S529900CTPO9HC9D2CH74FullParent*76,281
Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB529900MUOVW4H06TQA34FullParent*1,931
Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge  AS5299005TCAEGOHRI6930FullParent*598
Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd 529900K08EYX3I3MTH59FullParent*127

* Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 100 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd, Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge AS and Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB (publ), and 75 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Nordea Life Holding AB. The remaining 25 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S are held by Foreningen NLP, an association established under Danish law with members comprising of Danish customers of Nordea Liv & Pension, livsforsikringsselskab A/S.

** Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 7.217 per cent. of the shares in JSC Nordea Bank directly and the remaining 92.783 per cent. indirectly through its wholly-owned subsidiary LLC Promyshlennaya Kompaniya Vestkon.

Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
2,730
Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
33,130
Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
33,980
Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI549300TTWFTM3HRP0618
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
7,078
Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary*
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
76,281

* Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 100 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd, Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge AS and Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB (publ), and 75 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Nordea Life Holding AB. The remaining 25 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S are held by Foreningen NLP, an association established under Danish law with members comprising of Danish customers of Nordea Liv & Pension, livsforsikringsselskab A/S.

Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary*
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
1,931

* Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 100 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd, Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge AS and Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB (publ), and 75 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Nordea Life Holding AB. The remaining 25 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S are held by Foreningen NLP, an association established under Danish law with members comprising of Danish customers of Nordea Liv & Pension, livsforsikringsselskab A/S.

Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary*
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
598

* Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 100 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd, Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge AS and Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB (publ), and 75 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Nordea Life Holding AB. The remaining 25 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S are held by Foreningen NLP, an association established under Danish law with members comprising of Danish customers of Nordea Liv & Pension, livsforsikringsselskab A/S.

Name of intragroup counterpartyNordea Bank AB (publ)
LEI6SCPQ280AIY8EP3XFW53
Type of exemptionFull
Relationship with intragroup counterpartySubsidiary*
The notional aggregate amount of the OTC derivative contracts for which the intragroup exemption applies (in million EUR) as at 31 March 2017
127

* Nordea Bank AB (publ) holds 100 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd, Livforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge AS and Nordea Livförsäkring Sverige AB (publ), and 75 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Nordea Life Holding AB. The remaining 25 per cent. of the share capital and voting rights of Nordea Liv & Pension livforskringsselskab A/S are held by Foreningen NLP, an association established under Danish law with members comprising of Danish customers of Nordea Liv & Pension, livsforsikringsselskab A/S.