Nordea is the leading securities services provider in the Nordic region. We offer a full range of high-quality custody services, whether you are dealing with Nordic, Baltic or global securities.
We administrate and process all events throughout the life cycle of a security. To do this, we maintain close cooperation with the issuing company, their advisors and local central securities depositories (CSD).
We regard ourselves as a proactive and trusted business partner.
Our services are offered in all of the four Nordic countries and are divided into four main groups:
Corporate action events
- Technical planning and administration of corporate action events, including capital raisings, initial public offerings, public tender offers, redemptions and splits/reverse splits, and we handle questions from investors and financial intermediaries.
Issuing and paying agent
- Paying agent for a variety of instruments such as shares, bonds, covered warrants and funds, including dividends, interest payments and redemptions.
- Representative agent for fund companies.
Issuance and registrar services
- Administration of securities in the local CSD.
- Administration of the shareholder register and annual general meetings in Norway.
- Transfer of physical shares to dematerialised shares with the local CSD.
- Conversion of shares between markets for dual-listed companies.
Equity incentive plans
- Administration of incentive programmes, manually and via online systems.
- Customised services combining the above services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss opportunities for entering one of the Nordic markets.
Helgeshøj Allé 33
|Aleksis Kiven katu 3-5, VC210
FI-00020 NORDEA, Helsinki
|Mäster Samuelsgatan 21