Keen on having a significant role in our new People organisation where you will work with how we define salary and other remuneration in Nordea?
The position we offer
In Nordea, we offer competitive and fair compensation according to local market conditions, competence, achievement and performance.
We are currently looking for a Reward Expert to our office in Copenhagen. To support stakeholders you should gain knowledge and specialise in reward structures across different business areas and countries in Nordea (internal benchmarking) and across different businesses in other countries (external benchmarking).
You will also be highly involved in the annual salary review processes which will require knowledge of all relevant agreements and reward structures including collective agreement and variable remuneration.
In addition, you will:
- Be part of a functional team of local reward experts and a global reward reference group and actively contributing to the work with rewards in Nordea
- Help answering remuneration related questions, provide advice regarding local reward approaches and processes.
- Bring forward proposals on how to develop local benefit-packages in order to ensure competitiveness in the local market
- Support our Talent Acquisition unit and other relevant stakeholders with setting the right salary by using the guide for internal/external salary benchmark. This will be a predominant part of the work tasks and role (app. 50%)
- Make sure that local salary practices are in line with common reward strategy and local regulation.
- Follow reward driven topics closely.
- Assisting in collective agreement negotiations.
Excellent cooperation with your colleagues in the People organisation will be crucial to succeed in this role. In addition to your Nordic colleagues in the same role, you will work closely with recruiters in Talent Acquisition, with People Relations, People Heads, People Advisory and Compensation & Benefits.
The qualifications you need
You are likely to have a background in HR and have an interest in the mechanisms of wage determination and reward models and want to have an influence and participate in developing the models.
You have an analytical mind-set and like to work independently. You have strong business acumen and are not afraid to challenge your peers at all levels. Hence, you are tough minded with a firmness in negotiations.
An understanding of the salary processes in Nordea, and in Denmark in particular, is an advantage.
You have a relevant academic bachelor degree for example within HR or similar HR Partner experience. Lastly, you have strong English skills.
More information and send application
For more information and details, please contact Helle Winther, Team Lead People Advisory DK, on +45 5547 1537.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 4 August 2017 by using our online application form.