It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior Treasury Analyst, you’ll analyse and provide recommendations on the management of the liquidity risk and structural interest rate risk in the Nordea Group
In Group Treasury & ALM, Liquidity & IRRBB Analytics, we are responsible for modelling, monitoring and analysing the structural liquidity – and interest rate risks embedded in Nordea’s balance sheet. Furthermore, we provide current and forward looking risk report and analyses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop behavioural modelling related to liquidity and interest rate risk in the banking book
- Participate in IRRBB model development
- Participate in ICAAP and capital modelling for IRRBB
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on the structural interest rate risk in the banking book
- Maintain & manage daily & monthly IRRBB calculations processes
- Develop structural interest rate income stress tests
The role is based in either Copenhagen or Helsinki.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a Master’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Finance or similar field. You have a couple of years of experience within the financial service industry and have a strong interest in learning more about treasury and asset liability management. You have an analytical mind-set, are good with numbers and can compress and communicate complex topics in a simple format.
- Enjoy working with people but can also work independently and take control of your own tasks
- Strong focus on making analyses actionable
- Have good communication skills and are able to deliver complex concepts in a clear and understandable way
- Experienced with SQL or other coding is a requirement
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English while knowledge of one of the Nordic language is a benefit
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 10th December 2017 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Liquidity & IRRBB Analytics, Rune Larsen, +45 23 27 28 73, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.