IT Analyst/Senior IT Analyst/Expert IT analyst
Job ID: 143
Job Country: Finland; Sweden
Job City: Helsinki; Stockholm
Data Analyst, IT Analyst, BI Specialist, Data Modeller, Data Specialist
We are now looking for candidates to perform data analysis and data model transformation tasks. You will be working as an interface between business and IT to help translate the business requirements into IT mappings, as well as help understand data patterns.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Analysis DW Design team. We provide data platform experts to a variety of internal projects in a capability based model. You will be allocated to one (or more) projects with a specific role in the execution structure, which might change from time to time. We specialize in data integration, data analysis, data modelling, and data architecture. As IT Analyst you will play a crucial role in project development lifecycle. The data warehouses you will work on are primarily built in Teradata or Oracle with potential cloud involvement in the near future. Your role as Data Analyst will help us greatly in understanding the information available to us and also help the technical team in building optimal solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform complex data analysis to help IT clarify requirements towards business and test use cases.
- Map source data to target data models in the most optimal way.
- Act as technical SME and help IT development teams in understanding the requirements.
You'll join an international team without boundaries. We are spread across 4 countries with diverse backgrounds one thing in common: Passion for data. The role is based in Helsinki; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- must be very good in interpersonal communications and must have a command over English language.
- have passion for data analysis and problem solving.
- be willing to work in cross-border teams and open to traveling if needed.
Your experience and background:
- A degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in IT Development.
- Have worked with requirement management.
- Experience of working in multinational virtual teams.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing industry standards.
- Understanding of ETL/BI/Data Analytics/Data Modelling processes.
- Understanding of Information Oriented System Integration.
- Experience in writing SQL.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11/05/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Kashif Naseer.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com