Senior Java Developer (CCR)
Job ID: 152
Job Country: Poland
Job City: Gdańsk
#Java, #Spring, #Kafka
Would you like to join a great agile team developing modern distributed systems? We are now looking for a Senior Java Developer (CCR) to strengthen the Polish part of the Modelling and Analytics team within the Counterparty Credit Risk area.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Development Gdansk F team. We add value by providing front office, risk controllers and reporting functions with a modern framework for Counterparty Credit Risk calculations. As Senior Java Developer (CCR) you’ll play a valuable role in developing and maintaining the components in our microservice echo system.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain the code base for the components in the echo system
- Review code and suggest improvements
- Take an active role in the agile process to continuously improve the way of working
- Collaborate with neighbouring IT teams as well as with business teams
You’ll join a great team of enthusiastic members who burn for development and close collaboration. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have the ability to solve a task independently with minimal assistance
- Will be able to clarify business requirements efficiently in good English and in a professional manner
- You will explore the existing Java codes deeply - understand how the system is built and how the components work together
- You will be able to implement the complete solution and present the final product in the demo session
- Like to work closely with your colleagues and share knowledge with others
Your experience and background:
- Spring boot
- Oracle ( or other RDBMS platform)
- Spring security (OAuth, OpenId)
- Microservices architecture
- Atlassian stack ( Jira, bamboo, confluence, bitbucket)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com