Anti-Financial Crime Business Analyst
Job ID: 184
Job Country: Estonia
Job City: Tallinn
Would you like to get a unique and exciting opportunity to assist in building “the best in class” Financial Crime Investigations, Intelligence & Analytics function and lay the foundations for the future? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to coordinate, develop and support the governance framework across Financial Crime Intelligence, Investigations and Analytics (FCIIA).
Nordea is presently raising its ambitions in the Financial Crime prevention area, aiming for best in class processes. The focus on Financial Crime prevention has increased in the Bank during the recent period. Nordea is facing increasing regulatory expectations from Nordic regulators, as well as from ECB and regulators for the international branches. Group Compliance and Financial Crime is therefore in the process of significantly strengthening its capability to guide and support the organisation to meet these expectations.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
This is a role within the Investigation, Intelligence & Analytics area of Financial Crime prevention (FCIIA) with responsibility of managing cross jurisdictional special investigations and coordinating both operational and strategic intelligence development. As the Business Analyst you will play a valuable role in helping to establish an outstanding financial crime organisation. This role will be given all the necessary resources to be successful.
Financial Crime Investigations, Intelligence & Analytics (FCIIA) provides specialist capabilities to support enterprise wide Complex Investigations, Proactive Strategic Intelligence and Financial Crime Threat Management.
What you will be doing:
- Support the overall FCIIA Governance model
- Document, review and evaluate business processes and identify eventual gaps and suggest development opportunities.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Contributing to projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Producing high quality, timely and relevant material for presentations, proposals and reporting in order to support the decision-making
- A curious mind, not afraid of suggesting solutions that will increase the bank’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Have a strong cultural awareness and also a dynamic approach, willing to take on extra responsibilities when needed
You will join a team with a high focus on Financial Crime prevention covering investigations, intelligence, data and products. The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Will need strong business analysis expertise, with the ability to facilitate and influence discussions with a wide stakeholder group
Your experience and background:
- A minimum of 3 years business analysis experience.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Experience working in financial crime prevention within the financial services industry is a nice to have
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- AML (ACAMS, ICA) or Investigations qualifications is desirable
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16/05/2021. For more information, you are welcome to contact Barry Conway, email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com