Are you Nordea’s next star analyst?
Discover your place in Nordea Research
Nordea Research is the Nordic research powerhouse, unmatched in scale, scope and quality. We cover all asset classes and are the only broker that can claim a top three positions in all of them.
By starting your career as an Associate in Nordea Research you will have the opportunity to develop and thrive in the leading research department in one of the largest banks in Europe. Working alongside Nordea's top ranked analysts offers a unique opportunity to learn from the best. Exposure to multiple areas will enable you to gain a broad understanding of the financial markets, unmatched by any of our competitors.
Your future responsibilities
Join us and seize the opportunity to be part of the next generation of star analysts within key areas:
- Equity and credit research (Which stocks or bonds should you own now and why?)
- Macroeconomic research (What will happen with the housing prices?)
- Market strategy and asset allocation (What’s the next big trade?)
- Quantitative research (Uncovering unique insights by distilling large amounts of data)
We are committed to ensuring a steep learning curve and a continuously high focus on personal and professional development for our associates. This entails the opportunity to rotate between research departments - allowing you to thrive in areas that match your skill set and interest in this exciting and dynamic industry. You will work with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues and be assigned a mentor.
At Nordea, we are proud to offer what we consider the best way for associates to enter the world of financial research – and we will prioritise and commit resources to the programme so that you have every chance to succeed.
Positions available in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo.
Who you are
We are looking for a broad range of candidates and we believe that the most important attributes are to bring passion to your work, be ambitious and have an analytical mindset.
We also appreciate candidates who embody the following attributes:
- Goal-orientated and positive
- Proactive and self-driven
- Top academic achievements
- Less than two years work experience after graduating from university
- A bachelor degree is required, although a master is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, MS Excel in particular
- Programming skills are beneficial, but not a prerequisite
- Proficiency in a Nordic language and English is required
There is no application deadline, so apply at your convenience. We evaluate applications continuously, and have a limited number of vacancies.
Please attach your transcripts of records.