We are looking for an Android developer to join our Siirto team. Siirto has hundreds of thousands of users in Finland so this is an opportunity for you to impact on peoples’ lives. Siirto is a praised application in Play Store and users use it frequently.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Digital and Design organization, where we develop for instance Nordea’s mobile payment services, e.g. Nordea Wallet, Siirto, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transform the high level technical designs into fine-grained implementation specs
- Implementing the feature based on implementation specs
- Consistently writing unit tests for feature implementation
- Participating in code reviews on a daily basis
- Receiving and providing feedback from/to other team members
The role is based in Helsinki. Welcome to a team which is extremely dilligent about mobile payment solutions and delivers state of the art services in the field. The small community can be descriped as agile development team utilizing various agile methologies.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have code what you can proudly show us in GitHub or a similar platform
- You have hands-on experience with unit testing and test automation of systems in real use
- You have strong theoretical foundation in basics of software engineering
- You are fluent with Java OR Kotlin
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31.1.2019
For more information about the position, please contact Eija Helenius, +358 50 5068052, firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.