We are looking for an Analyst/Senior Analyst to join Capital & Balance Sheet Analytics within Group Treasury & ALM.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills within capital, funding and liquidity - fields which are in high focus in the financial industry. By bringing your perspectives to the team, and through your focus on quality and cooperation, you will be a key player in helping us achieve our strategic goals.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You will join Capital & Balance Sheet Analytics, where you will:
- Be a key player working on a wide range of tasks connected to analytics of various balance sheet and risk measures (e.g. Capital adequacy, Funding & Liquidity)
- Work in strategic projects related to balance sheet management
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank
The role is based in Stockholm or Helsinki. Welcome to a team where we believe in a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee well-being and successful business. Our skilled, dedicated employees and their ability to deliver make us stand out.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You show analytical capability, proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver high quality on time - also under time pressure
- Have an academic degree (MSc or equivalent) within a relevant subject
- Experience from SQL, SAS or similar is an advantage
- Previous experience within the area - but it is not a requirement
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 6 January 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Kristoffer Hess Haugsöen, Head of Capital & Balance Sheet Analytics, on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +46 (0)73 867 05 59.