We are looking for Graduates to join Nordea Markets, within Sales, Trading, Digital Markets and Balance Sheet Management. This is an opportunity for you to develop and thrive within the leading international capital markets operator in the Nordics.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network. Learn more about the programme.
Your future responsibilities
As a Graduate in Nordea Markets, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join Nordea Markets Sales, Trading, Digital Markets or Balance Sheet Management, where we are working tightly together to offer a complete portfolio of financial products and services within foreign exchange, interest rates, fixed income, credit and equities to meet our customers’ specific needs.
We are looking for Graduates in Markets where you will:
- Participate in the business from day one
- Get a deep understanding of the total value chain in Markets
- Have the possibility to rotate within the departments in Markets and/or in Nordea
- In Sales : work closely with the rest of the Sales team, supporting and advising our customers (from institutions to smaller corporates) with the aim of tailoring the right solutions with our product range (Equity, FX, Interest, Fixed Income and other Asset products)
- In Trading : get to understand the underlying foundations of the pricing and risk within the various product groups
- In Digital Markets : participate in the development of our global electronic trading platforms, conduct data/quant analysis related to execution and market dynamics, optimise workflows and processes related to pricing and execution
- In Balance Sheet Management : supporting in the development of pricing tools of derivatives, capital management and development of our product offering of investment products
The positions are based in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo, and you will be able to indicate your preferences in the application. Welcome to a team where we are committed to ensure a steep learning curve and a continuously high focus on personal and professional development.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A Master’s degree completed by September 2019 at the latest
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills and preferably a Nordic language
- Financial product knowledge and a keen interest in understanding the market structures
- Some of the positions in Digital Markets, Trading and Balance Sheet Management additionally call for strong analytical, mathematical and/or tech skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
You will be able to specify in your application if you apply to one or several positions in Markets. You can only apply for maximum three Graduate positions in Nordea.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To become a Graduate in Nordea, you’ll need to pass three ability tests; numerical, verbal and inductive.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application in English including a CV, a document with contact information to two references (no references will be contacted without your consent), University diploma and grades (as completed up to date) and Work permit (if non-EU citizen) no later than 18.11.2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Lena Christoffersson, email@example.com