We are now welcoming an experienced Application Manager to contribute with your skills and engagement in managing application ownership capabilities in Nordea’s continued fight against financial crime.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As an Application Manager, you will secure that the KYC Tools and other AML solutions are maintained and supported at the expected level of quality and costs. This will require strong partnership with stakeholders across Nordea and in Group Financial Crime Prevention.
You are acting as a bridge between IT and Business, understanding the needs of both, and you will also be a reference point for IT and Business for a specific area and projects belonging to that area.
As an Application Manager you’ll:
- Drive and execute on Application strategy, risks, audits, plans, SLA’s and IT security
- Work closely together with our Release Manager securing and developing our Release processes towards more agile principles
- Take decisions for change, project gate passing and releases
- Be escalation point via User Support for Application problems
- Be the point of contact for business units
- Drive initiatives or act as business partner in projects that impacts the platform
- Work closely with stakeholders to improve and train them in processes for the application
The role is based in Gdańsk. You will become part of the GFCP, KYC Development and Solution subunit where we are accountable for the KYC Tools which are used by the frontline. We are also accountable and responsible for incidents and user support management as well as business release management.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Master's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or Finance/Economics
- 5 years’ working experience within Application Management and/or Release Management and/or as a Business application owner
- Working processional with stakeholder management
- Experience of establishing and continually improving agile working processes
- Experience in the banking or financial sectors
- You are a driver who demonstrates great leadership qualities; with the ability to execute responsibilities through individual and team work (e.g. lead a task force, chair forums)
- You are structured and result-oriented, with the ability to manage and plan multiple objectives
If you have experience in the AML, Regulatory
or KYC areas it will be considered to be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be
a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.