We are looking for a Administrative Executive Assistant to support Senior Management of our Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation with secretarial and administrative tasks. This is an opportunity for you to show your passion about exploring constantly new fields of activities as part of the growing business of I&WD by following a self-driven mindset within a dedicated team.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has appr. 10 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 750 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Business Management Team, we are in charge of:
- Management Reporting for Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation
- Costs & Budget monitoring with a special focus on the marketing budget
- Supporting all departments across our value chain from an adminsistrative point of view
What you’ll be doing:
- Arrange and provide assistance to Senior Management with Business travel arrangements (Hotel Bookings, plan itineraries, expense reports)
- Organise and ensure that all necessary tasks related to management and sales meetings are completed (Agenda, catering, notices, meeting minutes etc…)
- Organise internal and external meetings (Agenda, Accommodation, meeting materials etc…)
- Deal with incoming calls, emails and parcels
- Support Senior Management with ad hoc assignments
The role is based in Luxembourg. Welcome to a multicultural and service oriented team that´s in which everyone can make a difference and acting as facilitator to the business.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Office or Executive Assistant supporting senior management
- Excellent administrative, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (spoken & written); other major EU language will be considered an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31st December 2018.
Please note that the position might be filled before the application deadline