We are looking for Automation Engineer, to design and to develop automated services and drive the implementation of automation initiatives.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
You deliver standard, self-service infrastructure services to the Nordea employees together with your team. Your focus is on identifying automation potential and implement automations that decrease delivery time or manual workload. You are able to move all typical user stories and tasks from “To-Do” to “Done”. With your expertise in multiple coding/ scripting languages and tooling, you contribute to the team’s mission of developing high-quality consumable automated services.
What you’ll be doing as a part of the team
- Work with a range of automation tools and technologies e.g. Automic automation Orchestration, Service Designers and builders
- Develop consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date)
- Interact with peers and work with requirements and release notes/communication
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality
- Develop micro services and APIs
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland. Welcome to join in unit which is very passionate about automation and where creativity and entrepreneurship is encouraged and valued.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To be successful in this job you will need to partner with different IT areas. Therefore, a candid, astute, service oriented, pragmatic and forceful but likeable personality is required. You enjoy working in team and have willingness to gain and share insights.
Either or, you show:
- Passion for the science of automation and drive automation initiatives
- Mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
- Knowledge of automation platforms and infrastructure
- Entrepreneur spirit and can-do attitude
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
- Knowledge about REST services and APIs
- Knowledge about UX and UI
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com,
you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 4 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.