We are looking for a IT Analyst to provide 2nd level
and 3rd level support for a variety of applications. This is an opportunity for
you to become a bridge between members of the Infrastructure, Business and
Development teams to facilitate top-notch delivery and support of our services.
You will participate in the transformation of IT operations towards a
DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) approach.
You will work for GMCCR (Group Markets Counterparty
Credit Risk) Application Operations team where you support wide range of Market
and Credit Risk applications including Adaptiv Credit Risk (ACR), Adaptiv
Analytics (AA), ActivePivot cubes and more... You will also have the opportunity
to learn exciting technologies like Grid and Cloud computing, Docker
infrastructure, Rest services, Consul and many more.
Working with skilled and international teams in a
fast-paced agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital and
help us in our path towards automation. We all have a role in building the best
bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions,
collaboration and partnering with fintechs. Are you ready to embark on a
learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the
future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join GMCCR (Group Markets Counterparty Credit
Risk) Application Operations team, where we are responsible for support,
maintenance, deployment and automation of variety of applications. As a “run
the bank” organization we make sure that IT services and applications work
today and continue to work in the future.
you’ll be doing:
- Providing 2nd level support and assist in 3rd level support requests (working with developers)
- Investigations and analysis of incidents and problems
- Manage upgrades, releases and deployments of the applications
- Follow Nordea incident, problem and change management processes, and ensure that all are correctly registered
- Perform administrative operations in managed systems as requested by business or IT to maintain the systems
- Be available for on-call rotation to work on any major incidents occurring outside normal working hours
- Work with Infrastructure and Development teams to implement and control quality and reliable batch applications supporting internal and external customers
- Maintain our servers (Linux) and at the same time work on improvements and implementation of new technologies, paving the way to more automated future
The role is based in Copenhagen or Tricity/Gdanks’ area. We welcome you to a very skilled and friendly team where we
support world-wide financial applications. Our team is very diverse, 4 nationalities all with different experience level and competencies.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
Great communication skills
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Functional knowledge of Capital Markets (preferred but
- Windows and Linux infrastructure (Linux server administration and scripting)
- Excellent knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Ansible, HashiCorp (Consul/Vault) and container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, AppDynamix
- Good command of SQL language and knowledge of databases – Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB
- Incident, change and problem management tools (Atlassian tools, Remedy)
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices (certification is a plus)
- Familiarity with applications used in finance such as Adaptiv Credit Risk, Adaptiv Analytics and ActivePivot is a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for
the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board,
you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
submit your application no later than 28th of February 2019.
more information about the position, please contact Team lead in Market Risk IT Operations/Support Team, Jan Jerina firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know
great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match
for this job.