We are looking for a Transfer Agency administrator to join our Distribution Service team on a CDD contract for 12 months with a possibility of extension. This is an opportunity for you whom already have previous knowledge of Transfer Agency that you would like to develop further.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You’ll join Distribution Services team, where you will mainly focus on the Transfer Agency operations activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process manual dealing instructions
- Monitor of electronic orders
- Answer internal and external queries
- Support launch of new initiatives and funds
- Process corporate actions (dividends, mergers, liquidations etc.)
The role is based in Luxembourg. Welcome to a team of professionals evolving in a dynamic workspace that offers a wide variety of tasks in a changing environment.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum experience of 2 years within the fund industry with preferably some experience in dealing
- Team player as well as able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to handle complexity and make sound decisions under pressure with strong operational risk awareness
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to clients as well as well as internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English, other languages such as French, German or any Nordic language would be considered an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 January 2019.