We are looking for an Intern in our Benelux Client Servicing/Sales Support team. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience in the client servicing and sales support area, as well as an insight into the value chain of an asset manager.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 590 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
To support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, we are looking for an intern in our Benelux Client Servicing/Sales Support team in Luxembourg for 9 to 12 months.
You will gain knowledge on the client servicing and sales support area, as well as insight into the value chain of an asset manager. As a major player in the Luxembourg fund industry, we offer a professional working environment within an international team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide proactive service and support to our Benelux Client Service team
- Be in charge of delivering clients’ reporting
- Support our sales forces in the planning, organisation and execution of road shows, mailing campaigns, conference calls and other market specific events
- Maintain client information in the CRM system, SalesForce, keeping records updated, adding new data, running reports, maintaining accuracy
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients and colleagues from the Benelux team
- Support in the administrative tasks of the office
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are a self-starter, well organised, able to multi-task with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- You have communication skills and are service minded
- You are dynamic, proactive, stress resistant, have a “making it possible” attitude and enjoy working in an international, challenging environment
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Languages English and French, both spoken and written, Dutch would be considered as an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2019.
Please note that the position might be filled before the application deadline.