We are looking for an analyst to join our Operations Alignment team within TxB Operations here in Stockholm. This is an opportunity for you to deliver common, efficient and customer centric solutions based on actual data and analysis.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
Your future responsibilities
You will join the fairly new established Operations Alignment team within TxB Operations organization that will support an aligned and common delivery of analysis and development activities for Cards, Cash Management and Trade Finance Operations cross Nordics and Poland.
We are on a journey to develop our targeted analytical, business development and project management capabilities and therefore we are looking for candidates for the Operations analyst position with strong analytical and business-oriented mindset that can deliver results according to our high expectations. Areas that we currently focus on are e.g. Robotics, Business Process Modelling, process improvements etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify opportunities for Robotic Process Automation in close co-operation with business areas
- Analyse business processes and translate into clear requirements for automation (such as Robotics) and/or general process improvements together with SMEs
- Drive the production of the needed documentation such as user stories, business case, risk assessment etc.
- Drive or take part in the change initiatives to improve the current performance as well as the customer experience
- Manage and support projects and assignments with a cross-Nordic customer scope in the global operating model. The projects you will be involved in will determine and shape the way we operate in the future. This will also include securing input and alignment with our key stakeholders in the TxB Operations organisation
- Proactively drive, follow-up and escalate outstanding deliveries and dependencies cross business and IT
- Help improve our methodology by experimenting and reflecting on lessons learned
This position is based in Stockholm and can require some travelling to Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you are a positive person who enjoys learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You are humble, dependable and committed to delivering high quality and team up with team members and stakeholders. You are capable of managing different tasks and projects simultaneously and prioritise wisely.
Your profile and background:
- Positive and proactive mindset
- Business understanding of processes
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Able to work independently while actively listening to input from others
- Experience of working in an environment with stakeholders from different countries and organizations, working across different lines of business
- Proved structured way of working. Able to keep clear documentation of progress and report frequently in a clear manner
- Analytical mindset, being able to identify issues, propose solutions and benefits
- Very good skills in Excel and Microsoft office (especially Powerpoint)
- Professional Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken
- Robotics knowledge is a plus
- Experience from operations and/or cash management, Cards or Trade finance business is a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 Februray. Interviews will be held continuously so please do not hesitate to apply.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.