We are looking for an Assistant Service Operations Officer / Service Operations Officer. This is an opportunity for you to grow and develop in Sub Custody area.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
As an Assistant Service Operations Officer / Service Operations Officer you will be dedicated to one of our clients' portfolio, taking care of transactions, reports, phone calls and relationship with our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily settlement of securities on Danish and Norwegian market
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions that have not settled automatically, by sending SWIFT with error message
- Releasing or withdrawing trade instructions from the market
- Transfer of shares within the market or from Norway / Denmark abroad and vice versa (conversions)
- Client service - we answer a lot of phone calls from our Clients on a daily basis, emails, Due Diligence Visits
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team which is Client-Centric.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Ability to work in a team (team player)
- Attention to detail, clear and concise communication skils
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
- Advanced spoken and written English skills
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.