We are looking for a Assistant Client Credit Specialist deliver an outstanding service, assume full ownership for your development and act proactively to understand your part of the value chain. This is an opportunity for you to develop a good understanding of the client´s business and credit risks.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Client Credit Management unit, where we provide effective and efficient middle- and back office support to Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions and Shipping. Working closely together with the product units, we bring our expertise within the areas of credit, shipping and loan administration as well as credit process support to enable daily business with the customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with Client Credit Management in the Nordic countries and relevant stakeholders and contributing to credit processes and customer service in order to maintain a great customer relationship
- Supporting and co-ordinate customers’ yearly credit reviews and contributing to credit decisions and review credit data to ensure compliance with internal guidelines
- Keeping complex customer information intact for our stakeholders Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions and Shipping
- Being responsible for ensuring that we and our stakeholders have sound and effective credit processes, thus supporting that our business has license to operate
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team where an interesting job meets with great atmosphere!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Having a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Being a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Showing drive and high ambition level with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic and hectic environment
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Written and spoken advanced knowledge of English
- Experience from the financial sector with focus on lending or financing as well as overall process mapping experience and process migration will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 9 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.