Trainees for Wealth Management Finland summer 2019
Your future responsibilities
- In Private Banking you will work with supporting our Private Bankers in different aspects of wealth management to ensure high quality investment advice and customer satisfaction. In Private Banking we offer a holistic banking relationship to our wealthy customers.
- In Investment Center you will either work with developing investment product offering including both internal Nordea and external global products or with investment related services and solutions to all our customer segments.
- In Fund Company, you will work with supporting and developing Nordea fund company offering.
- In Nordea Life you will help customers to prepare for personal risks and prosper with investment-based insurance products.
- In Digital Wealth you will work with digital marketing and sales related tasks to promote our digital savings services
- Regardless of the unit you join, you will be an important part of your team, conducting different type of tasks and working closely with senior colleagues in the changing and fast-paced Wealth Management.
- In addition to daily tasks, you will work together with other summer trainees in July, to finalize a common project assigned by Wealth Management country senior management.
Who you are
We are looking for talented people with strong collaborative skills, who have strong drive to take our wealth and investment services to next level.
From a successful candidate we expect ability to customer centric thinking and sound analytical skills combined with strong interest in financial markets and investment products.
We expect you to have advanced well in your Master degree studies and your will graduate during next 1,5 year. Your Master degree can be from many different field as long as you have strong interest to financial markets.
Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Roles close to customers, also fluency in either Finnish or Swedish is required.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.