We are looking for a Digital Solutions and Design Senior Expert to oversee and support the management of the digital solutions and design developed for our asset management clients. This is an opportunity for you to drive the enhancement of our digital experience and contribute to strategic digital initiatives and projects in a very dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea Asset Management is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 590 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join our Institutional and Wholesale Distribution division, where we steer all distribution, marketing and client service efforts of Nordea Asset Management. You will be part of the Digital Marketing team within the Marketing Communication unit in Luxembourg, providing a strong support for our sales globally You’ll join a company with Nordic values and a flat corporate structure in which everyone can make a difference.
What you’ll be doing:
Digital production and design
- Oversee all the regular digital production, design and dissemination, including management of current vendor relationships
- Define and coordinate new digital assets production for web, mobile, email marketing and external media
- Assist with document management platform
Digital solutions project coordination
- Support project definition and delivery the new digital solutions and assets (e.g. websites, microsites, mobile apps etc.) in collaboration with the Marketing team, external consultants, agencies and other vendors
- Coordinate the design of static and dynamic prototypes for new digital solutions and oversee the functional and technical design and template development
- Oversee project plans, liaise with stakeholders and external providers to deliver projects on time and within budgets
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant senior experience in a similar role with proven track record
- English proficiency; knowledge of either Italian or German would be considered as a plus
- Strong experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative mind-set with first class communication and organizational skills, used to managing or coordinating digital projects
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects at once while respecting sometimes tight deadlines
- New technology passionate with proven knowledge and expertise in web design, development and implementation using modern software
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, dynamic nature, flexible and collaborative
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 11 February 2019.
Please note that the position might be filled before the end of the application period.