We are looking for a Bankspecialist to be responsible for all daily banking-related questions and ensure proactive business development for an own portfolio of Private Banking customer. You will ensure, in collaboration with the Private Banking adviser, profitability and continued growth in existing customer relationships by optimizing business results, be proactive and deliver high customer satisfaction.
This is an opportunity for you to have a key role in implementing our new concept where the customer has a team of two advisers. You will be part of developing Private Banking’s new way of meeting customers with passion where we want more satisfied customers, more satisfied employees and a greater market share.
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Private Banking’s Daily Banking-unit, where we support wealthy individuals & companies with high availability, excellent service and advice in all daily banking related questions. The unit is growing to meet our ambitious customer satisfaction goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Conduct customer meetings online, create a team together with the adviser
- Create high availability for the customers where you make sure that the customer gets help directly and is informed about the different channels we offer
- Optimise the use of/cooperation with relevant specialists at Nordea to create a strong customer team, meet the customer's needs and ensure continued growth
- Deliver high customer satisfaction by proactively identifying requirements to support a long-term customer relationship
The role is based in Sundsvall. Welcome to a team symbolized by joy, passion, innovative thinking and great customer focus.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Self-driven and constantly developing your skills to meet expectations from customers and colleagues, as well as focus on constantly developing your skills to meet the future
- Structured and have the ability to plan and document your work
- Sollid experience building relationships with both customers and colleagues
- You are open to new technology that you can use in the digital meeting with the customer
- Easily work according to instructions, guidelines and standard processes, as well as keeping focus on compliance
- Swedsec is meritorious
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Creates a very good customer experience and strives for good results
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please apply before 24 June 2019. We will hold interviews continuously so please do not hesitate with your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Malin Bergman, email@example.com or +46 72 143 2572.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.