We are looking for two Analysts and one Associate to join our market leading Leveraged Finance team with start spring/summer. This is an opportunity for you to learn our broad offering towards our private equity clients, as well as our product neutral and relationship driven approach, working with debt investments as well as distributed leveraged loans and HY bonds.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You’ll join Leveraged Finance, where we are responsible for pitching, arranging, structuring and executing a variety of debt transactions for private equity clients, including e.g. leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, recapitalisations and refinancing’s. We offer our clients a broad range of relevant financing solutions including direct lending, debt investments via bilateral/club bank loans, externally rated distributed leveraged loans and HY bonds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take on an active role in ongoing transactions and be responsible for the preparation of relevant presentation material, including for pitching, marketing and internal processes
- You will further support the team in conducting fundamental credit analysis, including aggregating and analysing corporate and financial markets data
- As you grow into your role, you will also be expected to assist the team in legal documentation negotiations
As a part of our team you will get the opportunity to work with Nordea colleagues in a Pan-Nordic setup. You will quickly become an integral part of our deal teams and work closely with internal stakeholders and our Nordic and International private equity clients.
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a passionate team of highly skilled professionals who always walk the extra mile to serve our clients with best possible advice and service.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- For the Analyst positions we are looking for candidates that are newly graduated or soon to be, alternatively graduated with 1-2 years of relevant working experience such as from leveraged finance, fixed income, corporate finance, management consultant or debt capital markets related positions
- For the Associate position we are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of similar relevant working experience
- Goal oriented, able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and have a very strong motivation to perform
- Working independently and with different challenging engagements while still maintaining a high degree of quality is an important success factor
- Academic background with communication skills in English combined with eagerness to get up to speed in terms of basic tools such as Excel and Power Point
- Our environment is ever-changing, and we therefore look to hire team members who are committed to meet deadlines with a solution-driven mind-set, high integrity and who always strive to deliver results which surpass expectations
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 22 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please
share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we
don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact
regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which
handles everything related to recruitment.