We are looking for an analyst who will play a pivotal part in the daily monitoring of investment for internal and external Portfolio Managers. This is an opportunity for you to safeguard and service the Nordea funds and segregated investors in Asset Management.
In today's world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That's where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you'll help meet our internal customers' changing needs. This is an opportunity for you to develop both specialist and personal competences in a collaborative environment.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Limit Monitoring, where we control that Nordea's portfolio managers comply with relevant legislation and regulations and the specific investment guidelines which have been agreed to with clients or set out in fund prospectuses. We are responsible for controlling and escalating investment restrictions end-of-day on all mandates and funds handled through our asset management platform Simcorp Dimension.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily monitoring of investment limits for both internal and external portfolio managers using SimCorp Dimension
- Daily communication with portfolio managers and other stakeholders such as Back office, Compliance
- Develop and maintain reporting to authorities and stakeholders
- Improve and automate existing processes
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team responsible for protecting fund shareholders as well as portfolio managers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You hold a degree in economic or financial degree from a University or business school. (Cand.Polit, Cand.Oecon, Cand Merc., M.Sc. Econ, HD in Finance or similar)
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- You are driven by digging into data to find explanations that others have difficulty to do
- You are fluent in English both written and orally. You can also speak and understand one of the Nordic languages
- Preferably, you have experience from working with a financial institution
- Preferably, you have experience with SQL
We are looking for a team player that cares for details, and enjoy the challenge of complexity.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 25th February 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Jens-Kristian Jensen, +45 2635 2873, email@example.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.