BI Developer (DataStage) in TISO Governance, Gdynia, Warsaw
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You'll join TISO Governance and Advisory Unit, where Nordea Information Security Analytics and Reporting (NISAR) team focus on automation of analytics and report delivery promising high quality of data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Together with architect and business user you will implement data model design using DataStage
- Act as BI architect and continuously design and develop integration of BI projects based on requirements
- Continuously develop, deploy and improve SQL performance tuning for better retrieval of data
- Data validation and findings business requirement for analytics will be supportive part for this role
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team TISO Governance & Advisory connecting to all Business Area by delivering report in future.
Who you are
- You have strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issue
- You should have minimum 5+ relevant years in DataStage & ETL tools
- Experience in working on different types of data source for data migration would be an asset
- You have strong skills in all aspects of SQL development (triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.) and implementation
- You have strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in queries and remediate them, as well as you should demonstrate excellence in understanding the existing data models and ability to redesign them as per changing business needs
- You have strong knowledge of business intelligence design concepts, with a concentration in dimensional modelling in RDBMS
- You have good communication skills, interpersonal relations, hardworking and result oriented as an individual
- Experience in DevOps will be an adavantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 4 September 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com