Back-end Developer, Stockholm Sweden
We are looking for Back-end Developers with an opportunity to develop microservices serving millions of customers in Nordic countries. In Nordea Digital, we implement JSON-based REST-services using modern Java 8 technologies to support secure, interoperable and scalable banking operations. Our web services are a critical part of connecting the mobile and web clients to the backend domains.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Digital & Design, where we are responsible for the digital services that are offered to Nordea’s customers in various channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement REST APIs with JSON to various backend domains using Java8 and Spring Boot.
- Create unit, integration and volume tests to ensure the quality and reliability of our deliveries.
- Analyse and design software using state of the art Java technologies.
- Provide expert technical assistance to operations and stakeholders as needed.
- Working together and with close support from a high performing agile team.
The roles are based in Stockholm, Sweden. Welcome to the team that brings the bank to your phone.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Experience in software development using Java8 modern concepts and features.
- Knowledge of Microservice architectures and RESTful web services.
- Familiar with Spring Boot or similar API frameworks.
- Understanding of and experience with agile methodologies.
- Familiar with tools such as Maven and Git.
- Positive attitude.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 21st of June.
For more information about the position, please contact Carl Risberg Carl.Risberg@nordea.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.