AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist, Stockholm
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Transaction Monitoring Investigations SE. We add value by playing a central role in Nordea’s group-wide financial crime compliance effort as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention Organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigating and analysing customers & products from an AML/CTF risk perspective
- Being a part of a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and adapting to mitigate the risks involved within the anti-financial crime area
- Reporting deviant behaviour to authorities
- Working proactively with knowledge sharing within the unit
- Actively contributing with initiatives to improve our way of working
You’ll join a team which is at the frontline in the fight against financial crime. The role is based in Stockholm, Lindhagen.
Who you are
- Have passion for preventing financial crime and/or compliance
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and interpret data from different sources
- Are dedicated and proactive team player
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment and deliver on committed targets
- Are confident in working independently and taking responsibility for decisions
Your experience and background:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, e.g. finance, economics, law or similar
- Professional skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience of working in a highly regulated area, such as Anti Money Laundry or Fraud, is an advantage
- Knowledge about corporate clients and Nordea’s banking products is an advantage
- Experience in customer contact is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 September 2019.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Bozarslan Botan, email@example.com.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com