Analyst, Benchmark & Static Data, Copenhagen (temporary)
We are looking for a Benchmark and Static Data Analyst with knowledge and interest in the financial markets to join an exciting area within Nordea Asset Management in a temporary position until 30/4/2020.
This is an opportunity for you to work with financial instruments and financial benchmarks and be part of a successful Asset Manager.
Your future responsibilities
You'll join the benchmark and static data team, Nordea Asset Management, where the team is responsible for maintaining and creating benchmark and static data to the Nordea Asset Management organization, ensuring high quality data and satisfied users of the data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily operations, primarily with creation, maintenance and control of our reference data (bonds, equities and derivatives)
- Benchmark universe
- Communication with internal stakeholders is a key part of the position
- Granted joint-access to our common mailbox, where you will deal with queries and liaise with the business to resolve issue or respond to questions
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team which is driven by two key factors: Stakeholder satisfaction and data quality.
Who you are
- You have B.SC or M.Sc. in Economics, Finance or similar
- You have experience in financial institutions
- You have experience in asset management
- Knowledge of Simcorp Dimension, Markit EDM, SQL and Python would be an asset but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. Please submit your application no later than 26 June 2019
For more information about the position, please contact Kasper Møller Deleuran, +45 6120 5607, email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.