Analyst, Business Banking Corporate Advisory, Stockholm
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Corporate Advisory Sweden, a centralized hub for supporting Business Banking Units and Senior Relationship Manargers throughout the country in structuring both corporate debt transactions, as well as Private Equity sponsored Leverage Buyout transactions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide analysis and support material for strategic financial advisory regarding capital structure, funding sources, debt capacity and business risk assessment to top-tier Business Banking customers and prospects
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Participate in deal teams together with experienced project managers, structuring tailor-made senior debt transactions related to acquisition finance, re-capitalizations and growth/capex funding
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a high performing team of 12 specialists.
Who you are
- You are ambitious, have a strong drive, you team-up and communicate seamlessly across all levels in the organisation
- You combine analytical skills with a business oriented mindset
- Academic degree in finance, economics, industrial engineering or management
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Excellent skills in Excel and Powerpoint
Please submit your application no later than 18 August 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Filip Gustafson, +46 722214270, email@example.com.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com