Commercial Real Estate Valuation Experts/ Analysts, Nordea Norway
We are looking for 2 Commercial Real Estate Valuation experts/analysts to join a new team working with bank-wide Collateral Valuation and Monitoring. Do you want to join a new team with Valuation Specialists in Norway?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of building the future Nordea leveraging “common”, by developing and implementing new bank-wide collateral processes. with the objective of improving the bank’s processes in this critical area where a lot of improvement potential has been identified.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Collateral Valuation and Monitoring, team Commercial Real Estate, where we:
- Perform valuation of Commercial Real Estate collaterals at the time of loan origination and when otherwise required, e.g. annually for non-performing loans. In the first phase the scope will cover Commercial Real Estates. The plan is to extend the scope later to other types of collaterals
- Perform periodic monitoring of Commercial Real Estate collateral values to ensure that they are up-to-date
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing valuation of Commercial Real Estate collaterals for new loans, refinancing and when otherwise required, e.g. second opinions and annually for non-performing loans
- Collaborating with Nordea stakeholders and external Commercial Real Estate partners.
- Work closely with Commercial Real Estate valuation specialists in the other Nordic countries to leverage on a One Nordea operating model.
- Participating in relevant forums and projects
The role is based in Oslo. Welcome to the Commercial Real Estate team in Collateral Valuation and Monitoring, a new Nordic unit. This is a great time to join us if you want to be part of building new Nordea-wide unit and processes!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Preferably understanding of credit and collateral processes
- Understanding of the Norwegian Commercial Real Estate market is necessary.
- Previous working experience as a valuation analyst, real estate agent and/or statistical models would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Living and performing according to Nordea's values
- Relevant education (Bachelor/Masters), real estate certification would be an advantage
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English (professional level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than the 1st of March 2020. Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com