Credit & Loan Specialists for Danish, Norwegian & Swedish - Nordea Estonia
Your future responsibilities
Are you a team player with strong capabilities and a real drive for excellence?
We are building new Credit & Loan processing team to our growing Banking Operations Unit in Tallinn Estonia.
As Credit & Loan Specialist, you will be working in a team that is specialized in credit-related services and monitoring tasks. As you will support Swedish, Norwegian or Danish market, one of the languages is required.
In this role:
- You will be working with cases where you need to search and find information in different systems within the bank. The job also involves interpreting information, documenting and investigating customer cases.
- You will have close collaboration with stakeholders in Nordea Group respective countries
- You will work independently but within set deadlines
Your team will be based in Tallinn, Estonia. Nordea will provide you all necessary onboarding and training for the job.
Who you are
The position suits you who are interested in banking industry and feel comfortable working in back-office environment. This a great possibility to join the biggest Banking Group in the Nordics.
As a person, you are comfortable with working in a structured manner and according to instructions. Moreover, you are detail orientated, self-motivated, responsible and have a genuine drive and ambition regarding your work.
- You are familiar with financial instruments especially loans, and have previous credit/loan/banking background.
- Your team working language will be English but you should be able to read documents in one of the following languages: Danish, Norwegian or Swedish.
- You are precise, have a keen eye for details and like to investigate complex customer cases.
- You have good Excel skills.
- Previous experience about corporate customers is also an asset.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com