(Senior) Portfolio Lead, Personal Banking, Helsinki
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Personal Banking, where we strive to exceed the needs of household customers ranging from buying a dream home to saving for the future – while the banking experience is increasingly moving to the digital realm and being shaped by evolving customer behaviour and business model disruption.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the day-to-day lead in strategic and transformation projects
- You will be part of the team ensuring that Personal Banking’s development portfolio is aligned with strategy, future-proofed to support transformation, and directed at business impact
- You will be part of the team accelerate and guide our agile development organisation of ~1,000 strong towards following impact, arguing with solid analysis, bringing in the customer perspective and best practices from tech and consumer industries
In Personal Banking’s Portfolio Management team you will join forces with a group of ambitious thinker-doers who strive to bring best practices from other fields to create commercial and customer impact – and transform our retail bank to a digital powerhouse. The role is based in Helsinki but frequent Nordic travel is to be expected.
Who you are
- The role can be tailored to the candidate’s experience, but around 2-6 years of relevant experience is expected, e.g., top-tier management consultancies, large companies in the aforementioned sectors, or technology start-ups
- Industry experience in modern retail business, digital services, consumer technology, consumer goods or such
- Functional experience in strategy development, product and portfolio management, digital or ecommerce strategy, analytics driven marketing, advanced data analytics or such
- Role experience in working at CxO or division management level of large companies (+1,000 employees): Influencing decision making by creating strategic agendas for CxOs, setting up change programs or leading and facilitating product development organisations
- Strong skills in executive communication (both written and spoken), people leadership, advanced analytics and transformation leadership are required
- The person should have a suitable education background such as M.Sc. in Engineering or Economics that shows keen interest in solving practical problems with analytical methods
- In terms of behaviours and mindsets, we are looking for people who are energetic and ambitious self-starters with a curiosity for continuous learning, a passion for a great customer experience, interest in digital solutions, a bias for action and the honest ability to self-reflect on successes and failures
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 9 August 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Heikki Henttu, +358505436795, email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com