AML/KYC-specialist, Nordea Asset Management, Stockholm
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You will join Nordea Asset management (NAM) that is part of Nordea Investment Management AB (NIM). NIM is the Swedish investment firm under the supervision of Finansinspektionen, providing primarily discretionary investment services to institutional clients, via branches in Denmark, Finland and Norway and subsidiaries in Germany, the US and the UK.
NAM has headquartered Institutional and Wholesale Distribution in Luxembourg, has a global business model and markets its products to professional and private investors, as well as to financial intermediaries in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct operational processes related to Anti- Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions matters in NAM
- Be in constant contact with internal stakeholders within the organisation as an AML/KYC Specialist
- Ensure regulatory-driven oversight on counterparties in relation to AML and Sanctions and related controls of those, ensure financial sanctions compliance when it comes to our investments and ensure stakeholder communication and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Maintain and promote a sound and compliant AML/CTF culture across NAM
- Contribute to ongoing reviews of processes and procedures related to the AML/CTF framework
- Support strategic cross-border projects in AML/CTF matters
The role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
- Willing and able to learn, combined with a strong appreciation for collaboration
- Flexible, attentive to detail and an ability to meet deadlines, as well as business- and solution/pragmatic-orientation
- You are self-motivated and a good communicator with strong integrity and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of complex organisational structures, including legal and functional dependencies, is considered a strong asset
- Experience in a controlling or audit role is considered a plus
- Fluency in English and Swedish, other European languages would be considered strong asset
- University degree, preferably in Law, Finance or Economics or other degree, combined with several years of relevant experience
Please submit your application no later than 31 August 2019. Interviews will be held during the application period.
For more information about the position, please contact Diahann Joseph, email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com