Analyst, Helsinki / Stockholm / Copenhagen / Oslo
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can contribute to developing our Wholesale Banking Business Intelligence and Analytics applications to next level. You will be part of an ambitious team developing Customer Brain business intelligence tool which is currently used by 300 employees in WB, including management, team leaders, Client Executives, as well as selected Product Responsible Units.
The tool currently provides a) 360 overview to our Wholesale Banking customers, b) Client Portfolio Views to Client Executives c) Country and Nordic dashboards to senior management, as well as d) interactive ability to retrieve insights on changed customer behaviour / profitability / expiring deal etc.
This is an opportunity for you to grow as an ambitious Analyst who helps organization to become more data driven. You will be using following tools / technologies: QlikView, Alteryx (ETL / data wrangling / analytics tool), SQL and Python, as well as utilizing data stored into Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop and SQL server databases.
You would be working close to management and Business users, as well as in daily seamless collaboration with our IT developers.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join C&IB Efficiency and Digitalization team which is responsible for driving Digitalization, CRM, Business Intelligence and Data driven related matters in Wholesale Banking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discussing with Business users and management to design and plan upcoming deliveries
- Building prototypes and testing them with Business users (building data retrieval, data wrangling, user interface and analytics)
- Coordinating development with our IT developers
- Training the end users (Client Executives, Management, Customer team members in Product Responsible units: TxB, Markets)
The role is based in Helsinki / Stockholm / Copenhagen / Oslo. Our Customer Brain team aims to exceed expectations and deliver best in class solutions which are appreciated and actively used by Business users.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- 0-5 years of experience in working with Data. Background preferably in Engineering, Economics or Business university
- Interest in learning (or proven track record) in following technologies / tools: Business Intelligence tools (QlikView, Power BI, Tableau etc), Data Wrangling / preparation (SQL, Alteryx, Python, R etc). All coding experience considered as an advantage
- Interest in Financial industry (Business / Financial products) and how Machine Learning / AI might be changing our industry and how we serve our customers
- Team work capabilities, high ownership level and ability to learn and tolerance to work in fast paced environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30 July 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Tommi Kauppi, Head of Business Intelligence, email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com