Swedish Speaking Specialist, Nordea Estonia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us at Nordea. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Working with skilled international team in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Your future responsibilities
We are looking for Swedish Speaking Specialist to work in the international environment and managing different processes towards Swedish customer market. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Sweden and Estonia.
We are expanding our Swedish teams in Tallinn and looking for new team member.
You will join our Swedish processing teams where we provide the service for our customers and stakeholders within Financial Planning and Estates requires.
What you will be doing:
- Using your Swedish language skills to cope with Swedish documents and systems
- Reviewing, analyzing and handling different cases of complexity with a high passion for delivering quality and value for our customers
- Handling transactions for inheritance, investments or registrations of customer related changes
- Ensuring correct and timely delivery of all registrations according to bank branch representative agreements
- Learning continuously whilst doing different assignments
- Working in a team environment to meet assigned targets
Nordea Estonia with more than 600 employees is the member of Diversity Association in Estonia and was chosen as Top Employer 2019 by CVOnline. We have a international team with 29 different nationalities - due to that our corporate language is English.
We will offer you:
- A chance to be part of a international team where the daily office language is Swedish
- Great atmosphere and modern officespace
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks
- Possibility to develop and contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Social and health benefits (health days, sport benefit, accident insurance, team events)
- As of second year additional 7 days winter vacation
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are dependable and willing to speak up even when it’s difficult
- And most importantly are able to work effectively as team player
Your experience and background:
- You set your own objectives high and want to deliver correct tasks to our customers
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
- Fluent in Swedish language in oral and written communication
- Ability to take decision on provided information
- You are good at problem solving and analytical thinking
- You are a quick learner and able to use written instructions in Swedish.
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible as we plan to start interviews with suitable candidates at once.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com