Finnish Speaking Investment Process Specialists, Nordea Estonia
Would you like to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Finland and Estonia? We are now looking for an Investment Process Specialist to work in the international back-office environment and managing different processes towards Finnish customer market.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join as Investment Process Specialist in Finnish Financial Plan Team where we provide services for our customers and stakeholders in the area of investments and financial planning.
You will be reviewing, analyzing and registering different cases of complexity with a high passion for delivering excellent quality and value for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing and executing investment orders
- Making all kinds of transactions related to investments and savings
- Ensuring correct and timely delivery of all transactions according to bank branch representative agreements
- Creating, developing and updating documentation regarding assigned tasks
- Working in a team environment to meet assigned targets
- Learning continuously whilst doing different assignments
Nordea Estonia with 480 employees is the member of Diversity Association in Estonia and was chosen in 2019 as Top Employer by CVOnline. We have international team with 21 different nationalities - due to that our corporate language is English.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are Team player but also able to work independently
Your experience and background:
- You set your own objectives high and want to deliver correct tasks to our customers
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
- Fluent in Finnish language in spoken and written communication
- Preferably, you have knowledge about investment products
- Preferably, you have bachelor’s degree in business – in the end, your attitude is what counts the most!
Welcome to the team of specialists in our modern office at Valukoja. After training period, you will have some flexibility to organize your working hours according to your need i.e. to start day earlier and have longer evenings. Some benefits to mention: you will have Fruit Wednesdays, as of second year additional 7 days winter vacation, 2 health days, sport benefit with wide range of activities and additional payment to 3rd pillar pension.
Submit your application as soon as possible as we plan to start interviews with suitable candidates at once.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com