AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist, Helsinki (temporary)
Would you like to play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society? We aim to help our customers around the world, improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
We are now looking for an AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist to ensure that KYC Operations Mass Market Finland conducts high quality risk analysis on customers and takes necessary mitigating actions. You will work in a complex international environment of AML, financial crime and sanctions.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Operations MM FI team. We add value by performing KYC (Know Your Customer) on Nordea's customers to manage money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime risks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrating deep AML understanding
- Delivering high quality EDD analyses e.g. Personal Banking and PEP customers
- Collecting KYC information
- Monitoring and analysing complex transaction pattern, and escalating suspicious business activities
You’ll join a team of dedicated professionals with a passion to prevent financial crime. The role is based in Helsinki.
Who you are
- Have strong analytical capabilities and solution-oriented mindset
- Hold knowledge of banking services
- Are able to create high-quality written materials
- Have strong ability to serve and communicate with customers in due diligence matters
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Financial Crime. Proven record of conducting high quality EDDs is essential
- Fluency in Finnish and English language
- Strong level of analytical skills. Cultural knowledge on high risk countries would be an asset
- Capability to accept changing working procedures fast thus you can work independently with quality
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 1 October 2019. Please note that we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Natalia Halinen, email@example.com.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com