Assistant Trainee, Nordea Markets, Helsinki
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Assistant team in Business Support FI. We add value by offering our clients the best possible service. As Assistant Trainee, you’ll play a valuable role in working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment and you'll help meet our customers' changing needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Wide array of trainee responsibilities
- Finishing of presentation materials
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting arrangements
- Invoice handling
- Assistance in event arrangements
- Ad hoc tasks related to assistant work
You’ll join assistant team of five professionals who are motivated, eager to learn and has great attitude. The role is based in Vallila, Helsinki.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Have positive attitude
- Are self-directed
- Are accurate
Your experience and background:
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken skills (professional level)
- The traineeship must be connected with the studies and it must accrue the trainee's credits
- The trainee must be of at least 18 years old
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com