Assistant Credit Officer/Credit Officer, Łódź
We are looking for an Assistant Credit Officer in Structured Loan & Collateral Services Team, to deliver an outstanding service, assume full ownership for your development and act proactively to understand your part of the value chain. This is a great opportunity for you to focus on value creation and show good co-operation with colleagues and internal partners.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Structured Loan Services, where we provide effective and efficient middle-and back office support to Corporate & Investment Banking and Commercial & Business Banking. Working closely together with the product units, we bring our expertise within the areas of credit, shipping and loan administration as well as credit process support to enable daily business with the customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take responsibility for the service and lifecycle management of complex loans
- Provide credit support to the customer responsible units
- Register covenants and be responsible for payment of legal invoices
- Participate in a transition project, supporting project work and delivery
You’ll join a team where an interesting job meets great atmosphere. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Show a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Are a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Show drive and high ambition, with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic and hectic environment
Your experience and background:
- You have finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- You have advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com