Asset Management Luxembourg IT Developer, Senior IT Developer, Luxembourg
We are looking for an IT Developer / Senior IT Developer to create and update processes around our main business applications. This is an opportunity for you to learn and use the latest technologies as well as help the business to improve their processes.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 590 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
You’ll join IT Development team, where we create or update processes around our main business applications and provide support for these applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain, fix and improve the code of the current interfaces
- Create new interfaces between systems
- Help the IT Operation team to identify and fix application incidents, performance and technical problems
- Validate analyses and requirements provided by the business analysts
- Analyse dependencies between systems
- Create release notes for deployments
The role is based in Luxembourg. Welcome to a team where atmosphere and team work are key factors.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Strong experience in development
- Strong experience in
- Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting services
- C Sharp
- Ability to learn a new programming language quickly
- Experience in Automic (UC4)
- Good understanding of fund administration processes
- Driven, structured and independent team worker with integrity, great communication skills and also strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines and respecting assigned prioritisation and handle a complex work environment
- An experience in Operations is a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Kindly note that the position might be filled before the application deadline.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com