Assistant Trainee to the Head of Client Relationship Services Department, Luxembourg (1 year)
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Relationship Services Department. We strive to deliver excellent client service to our client base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating closely with team members and internal stakeholders across the value chain to coordinate and drive forward projects;
- Implementing and monitoring new procedures within the Client Relationships Services Department;
- Organising (team) meetings, taking and distributing minutes;
- Supporting the team in day to day activities when needed.
You’ll join a our multi-cultural team that is composed of 20 members. Following a hub and spoke model our Wholesale client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America. The role is based in Luxembourg and you will be working closely and reporting to the Head of Client Relationship Services Department in Luxembourg.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult
- Committed to empowering others
Your experience and background:
- Self-starter, well organised, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and work independently
- Strong communication skills, team player and cultivate a service minded attitude
- Dynamic, proactive, stress resistant, and enjoy working in an international, challenging environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, other major EU language will be considered an advantage
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com