Business Support Officer/ Office Assistant, Tallinn
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing Financial Crime Prevention team in Estonia? We are now looking for a Business Support Officer to help Financial Crime Prevention team and its team leads both on daily business tasks, as well as with tasks related to keeping the office floor always in perfect condition.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Estonia, Financial Crime Prevention Unit. As the Business Support Officer/Office Assistant you will play a valuable role in supporting the Team Leads on their daily operations. Additionally, you will add value by ensuring that our employees in their floor have perfect working conditions.
What you will be doing:
- Office maintenance: taking care of kitchen and office supplies, deliveries and managing relations with daily service providers
- Being the first contact for the guests and employees on administrative tasks and well-being
- Daily supporting team leaders on administrative tasks
- Participating in organizing company-wide initiatives
You will join a diverse team of Financial Crime Prevention professionals giving their contribution to the goal of keeping Nordic societies crime-free. The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Collaborative and able to build and keep good relations with outside partners, guests, inhouse teams and international stakeholders
- Hard-working and able to prioritize different topics under time pressure
- Open minded and proactive to take ownership for tasks requiring attention, even before they are assigned to you
Your experience and background:
- Hands-on experience in running a unit / business as administrator, office assistant, business support officer or similar
- Professional Estonian and English languages both spoken and written
- Ability to manage time and relations
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, social and team events. We offer you great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. There is on-the-job training to fully prepare you for the process and tasks. You have possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes and you have a chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service.
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible because successful candidates will be contacted at once and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com