Client Servicing/Sales Support Manager for our Italian desk, Luxembourg
We are now looking for a Client Servicing/Sales Support Manager for our Italian desk to stenghten our existing team and support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 770 employees and manages more than EUR 215 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Relationship Services Department in Luxembourg. We strive to deliver excellent client service to our client base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generally: develop and maintain relationship with our sales colleagues located in Italy and provide them with proactive service
- Take care of all requests and queries coming from institutional clients (e.g. international wealth management professionals, private banks, global custodians and execution platforms, retail banking organisations, external asset managers) in close co-operation with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Legal department, Fund Data department, Marketing etc.)
- Look after all sales supportive tasks e.g. the planning, organisation and execution of road shows, client events, fairs and mailing campaigns
- Participate at client events and support sales if necessary in client visits (fund co-ordinators, execution desks, compliance & distribution)
- Maintain client information in the CRM system, ensuring completeness, accuracy
- Co-ordinate client distribution contracts, Operation memorandums and account set ups with the Transfer Agency & Compliance Department
- Insure all relevant Fund administration and Transfer Agency related activities and understand the different trailer fee set-ups
You’ll join our multi-cultural team that is composed of more than 20 members. Following a hub and spoke model our Wholesale client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have/are:
- Good knowledge about the Value chain of Investment Funds and have worked for some time in the Fund Industry
- Self-starter, well organised, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills and service minded
- Dynamic, proactive, stress resistant who enjoys working in an international, challenging environment
Your experience and background:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Fund Distribution or Asset Management area - preferably within the Italian professional segment
- Fluent in Italian with excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 January 2020. Please note the postion might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com