English speaking Internship in our Benelux Client Servicing/Sales Support team (12 months), Luxembourg
Would you like to gain knowledge on the client servicing and sales support area, as well as insight into the value chain of an asset manager? We are now looking for an English-speaking Intern (12 months) to support our Benelux Client Servicing/Sales Support team in Luxembourg.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Servicing and Sales Support team. We add value by delivering excellent client service to our client base. As the English speaking Intern in our Benelux Client Servicing/Sales Support team, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting our Client Service team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide proactive and accurate service and support to our Client Service team
- Look after all sale’s supportive tasks e.g. the planning and organisation of road shows, client events, conference calls and mailing campaigns
- Support in reporting delivery tasks, as well as administrative tasks
- Maintain client information in the CRM system, keeping records updated, adding new data, running reports, maintaining accuracy
- Develop and maintain relationship with sales and colleagues from the Benelux team
You’ll join a multi-cultural team that is composed of more than 20 members. Following a hub and spoke model our client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a self-starter, with high attention to detail, well organized, able to multi-task with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- You have communication skills, are service minded and client-oriented
- You are dynamic, proactive, stress resistant, have a “making it possible” attitude and enjoy working in an international, challenging environment
Your experience and background:
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Languages: English, both spoken and written. French and/or Dutch would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20 January 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com