Capital & Risk Analyst in Group Finance, Łódź
Would you like to work in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst within Group Finance. As the Capital & Risk Analyst in the Regulatory Reporting team you will be responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as continuous improvement projects. You will also be part of the development of new solutions for upcoming regulations and reporting updates.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join talented Regulatory Reporting team where we are responsible for the capital, as well as financial and tax reporting to our management team, the public and financial supervisors. We add value by ensuring that Nordea is a compliant and trusted bank through providing accurate and timely reports. As the Capital & Risk Analyst you will play a valuable role in reporting to NCA’s (National Competent Authority), Board of Directors and other stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry, as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
What you will be doing
- Providing value-adding analysis and deliveries to internal and external stakeholders to support business decision making
- Performing data queries with purpose of controlling and understanding data when so is required
- Ensuring adequate risk controls within your process and continue development of these controls
- Regulatory reporting to NCA’s, Board of Directors and other stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Leading and participating in different types of development projects to enable reporting solutions even better
What we are expecting:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, have a “questioning” mind-set, propose new ways of working and strive for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discern what is important, develop appropriate action plans and demonstrate ownership
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persist in the face of adversity, and take both initiative and accountability for improving your own performance
- Judgement: Display good judgement, think ahead, anticipate questions and prioritise work tasks appropriately
The role is based in Lodz, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree/ bachelor in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills and motivation to learn VBA, SAS and SQL
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as with other teams across the bank
- Prior experience within Financial reporting (FINREP) would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 17 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’ I inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź, hereinafter referred to as the company
- Data Protection Officer in the company is Esa Kainulainen, e-mail: email@example.com
- Applications for specific positions are kept for two years after the recruitment process has ended. Open applications to our candidate database are kept for six months, after which they will automatically be deleted, unless you choose to renew your application. We will send you an e-mail reminder before the six months have passed and ask if you would like to renew your application. You may request an open application to be deleted at any time.
- For e-mail notifications of new positions via our Job Agent, the personal data you submit is kept until you choose to unsubscribe from the service..
- Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients.
- Your personal data will not be shared with third countries.
- You have a right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conduct the recruitment process, in particular personal data specified in the art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code from June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws 2019.1040 i.e. from June 6, 2019) will cause the application to be left without recognition by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including the form of profiling.
These rights mentioned in the point 6 and 7 can be executed at any time by submitting a written declaration, in person or by sending correspondence to the address of Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmigłego 20, 93-281 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com